I’ve never made ice cream before but I thought now was the moment because I bought three mangoes on a whim and they all went ripe at once.
- Whip up 300ml double cream
- Add 1tsp vanilla essence
- Purée 3 ripe mangoes and mix carefully into the cream
- Add caster sugar to taste
- Pour into a shallow tin and pop some cling film onto the cream to prevent ice crystal formation
- Freeze for 4.5 hours in some Tupperware
- Churn mixture by blending
- Freeze again
And that’s it!
Tastes amazing! I put some on the meringues I made today. I did not regret it.
This recipe was taken from : http://www.spiceupthecurry.com/mango-ice-cream-recipe/