This prawny dish is delicious and puts me in an excellent mood when I make it. It’s very simple. Enjoy!
- Blitz together a red chilli, garlic, a dash of fish sauce, a big blob of peanut butter, some sugar and a good bunch of fresh coriander
- Cook off some sliced courgettes, edamame (from frozen) and carrot slices stir-fry style in a little oil
- Cook a portion of rice noodles and add to the vegetables with the blitzed sauce
- Add a packet of cooked prawns
- Crack an an egg into the mixture until the sauce thickens
- Sprinkle some black sesame seeds and sesame oil on top